Fundrasing objectives

  • Rock FM Cash for Kids
  • Sam Young
  • Bolton Hospice

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Friday 20th June


Thanks on this day to Lesley, we drove up to Windermere straight after work on Friday and took the canoe. We (lesley Canoig, me swimming) did a loop from the north part (Water Head) down to the islands at Bowness and back. I think this was about 8-9 miles in total and took around 4 hours.


Apologies, I forgot to take a photo of Lesley in the canoe. This was her view for 4 hours!

It was a superb evening, and the water uncannily pleasant!

About an hour into the swim, I realised I had left parking ticket in my jeans pocket! Stressing about this all the time, when we got back---no ticket! Can't help feeling annoyed that we wasted 6 quid on the ticket :)

No comments:

The Ressy at Horwich

The Ressy at Horwich
'Like a bath' in April 2008